Wondering how you could get a freelance writing business off the ground?
In The Step by Step Guide to Freelance Writing Success, you get everything you need to know to avoid the scams, find first clients, build a portfolio quickly, and get started earning from your writing.
Longtime pro freelance writers Laura Spencer and Carol Tice save you eons of time and show you a road map to quickly determine your best opportunities, and launch your freelance business.
What’s in this e-book?
- How to find your best first markets
- 8 Great types of first clients
- 7 Types of great break-in assignments
- How to market your services as a newbie — without seeming desperate
- How to pitch and get quality pro bono projects
- 10 Best marketing strategies for new writers
- How to build your confidence to negotiate good rates
- Insider tips and tricks from the writing pros
- How to avoid the 12 biggest mistakes new freelance writers make
Just click the button below and we’ll get your e-book coming your way — you get a bundle with all three popular formats, so it’s easy to read wherever and whenever you like.
Early reviews for The Step-by-Step Guide to Freelance Writing Success
“Thanks to the Step by Step Guide, my old university is now a client! I emailed their communications office as part of the Guide’s “low-hanging fruit” exercise. I had an in-person meeting, and now they want me to write a feature article for their alumni magazine — at $500 for 1,000 words.
“There’s also the prospect of ongoing work, as they’re interested in upping the university’s Web content for the coming term. It was one of the first letters of introduction I ever sent, so I’m delighted!” -Gwen Boyle
Need more info on what’s in Step-by-Step? No problem! Here’s a download for you with the table of contents and a sample chapter: