Ever wish a successful blogger would tell you how to make your blog earn real money — even if you only have a small audience?
Well, today’s your chance.
I’m in a giving mood, because tomorrow is the release (at last!) of my new e-book, Small Blog, Big Income.
One big thing I talk about in this e-book is the urgent need for startup bloggers to build strong relationships with subscribers. Let them know you love them!
When you have a small blog audience, one way you can stand out and build your subscriber count is to keep surprising readers with fun, free goodies, so your audience thinks you’re awesome, and they never want to leave you.
Today, I thought I’d take my own advice.
Here’s what I’ve got for you: Every blogger who leaves a comment on this post on the day it’s published is getting a piece of feedback on their blog from me.
I’m excited to give back to my terrific readers. I’ve been doing a lot of blog reviews lately, and I can see bloggers really need the help! There are plenty of courses out there about building our blog — but I’ve discovered they’re no substitute for getting personalized advice about your blog.
I’m excited to spotlight my (sometimes contrarian) advice on how small bloggers can earn real money. This comment thread will be like a free taste of the e-book.
How to get your free blog feedback
A few ground rules so that this will go smoothly:
- Put your URL in the right place. Please note that if you leave your URL in the body of your comment, the comment will go straight to spam. Don’t get lost in the shuffle — leave your URL only in the box provided. It’s right at the top of your comment form. I don’t want to miss you, and won’t have time to dig through my spam to hunt for your lost comment. It’s going to be crazy here today and tomorrow!
- State the age of your blog. Knowing how long it’s been around helps give me a sense of where you’re at with your blog.
- Tell me your top blog question or problem. That way, I can give you the feedback you need most. If you don’t tell me anything, I’ll just pick the thing that jumps out at me as the most glaring issue.
- Deadline is midnight Pacific time. That ought to be enough time for bloggers all over the world to see this and post a comment. (If you just wander in here now and then and you didn’t see this post in time, subscribe via email, to make sure you’re in the loop for all my freebies!)
- Allow 48 hours for response. I’m not sure how swamped I may get with this freebie offer! So please be patient. Some feedback may take a day or two.
- One blog per customer. Let’s be fair here and let everyone have a chance. If you operate multiple blogs, please pick one of yours for me to look over. Remember, if you try to list more blogs in the comments, you’ll just end up in spam.
Last day for discounts & bonuses
Did you notice I said tomorrow is the launch day for Small Blog, Big Income?
That means today is the last day you can get a tasty set of presale bonuses and discounts on blog coaching, plus an invite to a *free* live blog-review call coming up on April 6.
That’s all just for reserving a copy before the e-book comes out. Yes, even just one day before! These are insider deals just for my subscribers, that I offer before the e-book goes up on Amazon.
If you like what you see on the comments below, you might want to grab the e-book today, so you can get my whole system for building a blog that earns — even with a small audience.
And now? Ready, set, let’s fix your blog!
What’s your biggest question about how to make your blog earn? Tell me in the comments, and I’ll give you some feedback, right here.