If you’re trying to figure out SEO writing to drive traffic to your writer website, there’s a lot of online crap to sift through.
Gimmicky promises. Expensive software. Even get-your-account-shut-down advice out there about SEO writing. And you don’t want to step in any of that.
So how do you get more potential clients to find you online?
Almost every week I hear from writers, who tell me things like:
- I don’t have time to blog
- I don’t have a marketing strategy
- I hate selling myself
- I’m hoping people will buy my new book
- I don’t know how to help my publisher market my book
- I have a very specific audience, but I don’t know how to reach those people
Sound familiar? If you want your website to help you generate leads, drive traffic or build an audience, you need to know how the motherlode of search engines works.
As an SEO writing expert and consultant, I’ve helped hundreds of authors and freelancers get results. One recent win even helped boost traffic by 175 percent for one of my clients.
Ready for some no-bull advice about SEO writing? Here’s what you need to know: