Bad freelance writing jobs. It’s a problem I’ve heard from other writers ever since I started this blog and first wrote this post. But it doesn’t have to be that way. Here’s the antidote. Enjoy! —Carol.
Nearly every freelance writer I’ve ever met has had some bad freelance writing jobs.
And for some freelancers, it’s practically a chronic disease fraught with some of the worse offenders:
You know the types:
- The control freak who wants to instant-message you 24/7.
- The dreamer who wants the moon, but doesn’t have time to tell you how to fly there and get it for them.
- The dysfunctional nutjob who doesn’t really know *what* they want…until they see what you wrote. Then they know, that’s not it.
- The fly-by-night who disappears with your final payment.
- Last but certainly not least, the super-low payer.
If you’re sick of bad freelance writing jobs, sick-in-the-head clients, and pay rates that make it hard to breathe, here’s the antidote: