If you’re a new freelance copywriter, sending a quote can be fraught with anxiety:
- Will they think you’re professional?
- They know you’re not a content mill writer, don’t they?
- Did you cover everything they mentioned?
- Are they going to accept your price or try and haggle over freelance copywriter rates?
- Did you include an upsell?
- Are they going to say no?
It’s enough to distract you from your paying clients, get frustrated, and start second guessing your career as a freelance copywriter.
But it doesn’t have to be that way.
If any of these post-send fears sound familiar, you might be making some common, but easily fixable, freelance copywriter mistakes.
Here’s how to find out, fix the problem, and earn more: